Happy Autumn! Our September event is due to begin on Saturday, September 12th and end on Saturday, September 19th. During this week you’ll be able to do a simple quest to find lost pets and reunite them with their owners. Our next big event will be Halloween Havoc at the end of October.
Here’s a list of significant changes from August:
– We added settable NO_PUT flag, for objects that players want to exclude from ‘put all’.
– A variety of new forged weapons were added, for increased granularity with weapon speeds with certain base types.
– Bundles of sticks can now be used to mass produce batches of arrows, bolts and darts.
– A new brew-only treatment ‘endure elements’, that can subtly nudge fire, cold and zap resistance on objects.
– Labels can now be added to containers, crafted or not, using the ‘craft label’ command.
– Improvements, additions and fixes were made for the Thirsty Thursday challenges.
– Creating level 45+ content, both handcrafted and procedurally generated.
– Improving the block command.
– Upgrades to carving foraged holiday pumpkins, for greater customization.
– Adding more support for level cap increase to 39.
As for longterm goals, we have the following for October and beyond:
– Building Nightmare Plane solo and group 4 areas in preparation to release for the Halloween event.
– Gearing up for the Thanksgiving event.
– More uses for lapidary orbs.
– An archery contest weekday event for Tuesdays.
For more information please refer to our September Youtube update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olTlnF4jhpg
from Alter Aeon https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DolTlnF4jhpg&h=AT192Q8X2Uhn-1HCy5W4QIPucPSFho2gSI0waHJjz_MdcPapChraA3oBxAloqjwGfU0NfAH-3iooZyTnl1w04HTJaAuxpW4WNGHgpW7bZr10v6RgInR5taiJbYhrpw&s=1