Happy birthday, America!
This year’s Summer Solstice Celebration ended just a few days ago. We hope everyone was able to enjoy the event this year! We always strive to provide a variety of different quests and scenarios in the hopes of catering to all of players’ desires. We’ll soon be handing out additional prizes for players who completed the summer event quests. Details regarding these prizes will be posted on board 1388 when they are ready.
Last Thursday was Alter Aeon’s very first Thirsty Thursday! If you missed it, we won’t spoil the surprise here. You’ll just have to log in next Thursday and see for yourself what it’s all about!
Yesterday we released two new level 42 group 10 areas for the continent of Ramanek!
Our next event, the Feast of the Sacrifice, will begin on August 1st! This event will last until August 6th. This event features its own special area with legacy quests to complete.
Here are some highlights in the changelog from last month:
– First of all, guild jobs are now available! We made some refinements to objects that show up for seeker jobs, including spellcomps that have affinities corresponding to god attributes. Also, seeker jobs should now only return level appropriate items.
– A new level 34 druid spell was added called ‘landslide’. Using this spell, you can blow up earth walls and shambling mounds to damage groups of enemies!
– A few called animals were added for mire terrain.
– Fear effects now cut into your morale. High morale will help you resist fear, but at the cost of your morale. Valor and other fear-resisting effects come into play first.
– Tweaks were made to adding stats to crafted items, including fixing zero weight bugs on some forged items. Forged torcs and cuff bracelets now weight 2 pounds, but can now be inlaid. FYI this will not work with old ones, as the increased weight is the determining factor. Also, more tweaks were made to crafting to increase the odds of getting stats, even if its just a few hp, mana or movement.
– We added -force flag checks for adding to crafted items with moderate or little-to-no room left for improvement. We also fixed a bug with inlay runes and this new -force tag code.
– You can no longer blood sacrifice, butcher or skin corpses that have been recently killed by others, similar to restrictions on harvesting from corpses. You can, however, make flesh beasts from the corpses of fish type mobs now.
– We spiced up a few warrior skills with fatality strings!
For more information, please refer to our latest Youtube update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EznEtVBkrvA